- A set of seven chakra-colored Hamsa ash catchers with six scents of incense!
- Scents include: Jasmine, Amber Rose, Lavender, Mandarin, Lemon Grass, and Sandalwood
- Measurements vary; Incense - 10" High; Ash Catchers - 3" Diameter
- Please do not leave lit incense unattended.
About Hamsas: The Hamsa is a Middle Eastern symbol meant to represent the Hand of God. In many faiths, this is a protective symbol to bring happiness, luck, and health.
About Chakras: Chakras are energy points throughout the body. By aligning these points, many believe you can improve both physical and emotional well-being.
- The first chakra, Muladhara, is red. Located at the base of the spine, this chakra governs life force, courage, and stability.
- The second chakra, Svadhisara, is orange. Located in the sacrum, this chakra governs sensuality, creativity, and instinct.
- The third chakra, Manipura, is yellow. Located in the solar plexus, this chakra governs self-esteem, willpower, intellect, and compassion.
- The fourth chakra, Anahata, is green. This chakra, located in the heart, governs love, openness, and empathy.
- The fifth chakra, Vishuddha, is blue. Located in the throat, this chakra governs communication, truth, and understanding.
- The sixth chakra, Ajna, is indigo. Located in the third eye, this chakra governs intuition, insight, and perspective.
- The seventh chakra, Sahasrara, is violet. Located at the crown of the head, this chakra governs higher consciousness, faith, and transcendence.